Thursday, June 4, 2009

hi ho, hi ho...

...it's off to work I go.

This week marked the end of my maternity leave and I returned to work. Where the heck did those 12 weeks go? I can't really believe it. Luckily I have the most amazing job ever and my return to work has been painfree so far. I went into the office with Zane on Monday and my mom came to pick him up for a few hours. The rest of the week has looked something like this:



In other big news, this week was also my 35th birthday. I did a lot of great things to celebrate. We started with a big party on Saturday. Z of course, was the life of the party in his party-perfect digs:



I thought turning 35 would be harder than it has been. I guess with everything else going on in our world (Zane, work, the house) I haven't had time to worry about it. Heck, if I knew how sweet life could be at 35, I would have signed up sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment