Friday, June 26, 2009

June comes to a close...

Seriously. Where has June gone? My son's entire 3rd month just flew by in a flash. And what do we have to show for it? hmmmm....let's see...

The penguins won the first Stanley Cup of Z's life. We were in New Hope for the final game and Dallas had a whole set up with a penguins and red wings jersey and a blow up stanley cup. Dallas has been setting up still lifes of hats or helmets or jerseys for championship games since he was a little kid - good thing he has an exhaustive collection. Of course, since I spent a few years of my life in Pittsburgh it's only fair that Z have a little bit of love for the 'burgh in him. Yes Z, I agree, the best thing about Pittsburgh is the stuff to eat, although I was thinking more about those salads with the fries on top:



Z loves sitting up. Forget that laying down stuff, that is for BABIES. Of course, as soon as you pull him up with your fingers he shoves a finger or a knuckle in his mouth and CLAMPS DOWN. Ouch.



He still loves sucking on his fingers. Of course, one finger is not good enough for this kid. You will often find him with three fingers FROM EACH HAND shoved in his mouth at one time. I guess he comes by it honestly. His uncle Josh used to shove a blanket so far into his mouth we thought for sure he would suffocate himself. Aparantly he just had a really big mouth :)



The best thing that Z has learned during his third month of life requires no photo at all...he now sleeps through the night!!! Ok, I might be jinxing myself here because it has only been a handful of times, but it only takes 3 times to make a habit, right?! And, well, that night does end at 5am (we need to work on that one kid), but for now, I'll take it!

See you in July! I can't wait to see what excitment Zane's 4th month brings.

1 comment:

  1. He is just adorable! I love how expressive his eyes are.

    ReplyDelete