Monday, February 16, 2009

Nesting, 2009-style

So here I am, on the verge of 39 weeks pregnant (tomorrow). The clothes are washed, the carseat is installed, the hospital bag is finally packed. I even cleaned and organized my desk at work for the first time since probably, oh, 2004 (from the dates on some of the folders I finally filed away). I think I finally know what they are talking about when "they" talk about nesting.

So, what is left to get ready for the birth of my son? Well, start his blog of course!

I'm not going to let anyone know about it yet. Mostly because his name (which to this point is known only to me, his dad, and really good guessers) is still a surprise and I wanted to use his name in the blog title because I thought it was cute. But, I thought I'd get it started that way I'd be ready to go when he gets here and I'd know how this whole blogging thing works. All the cool-moms I know are doing it, why shouldn't I?

If you find this blog between now and his arrival.....shhhhhhhh...the name is still supposed to be a secret.

I can't wait to meet you little one. I am now officially as ready as I'm going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment